Thursday, September 29, 2011

Matte Brown Eye Tutorial Great For Work Or School

This, brown matte eye tutorial is great for work, school or those who hate shimmer eyeshadows. 
It is achieved by using all colors from the Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Palette.  And, if you are interested in winning this palette or one of the other lovely Too Faced Palettes.
I am having a contest where the winner gets to pick their choice of any Too Faced eyeshadow palettes.

This contest is for my lovely subscribers for
Here, is the link with full rules www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlomPxB484

So, start following now!! Here, are some eye tutorials using these amazing Too Faced Eyeshadow Palettes.

But, back to my version of this matte, great for work eye look.

First, I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

And, I swept Tufted Suede (soft tan) brow to lashes using my Sigma E55 brush. I also popped Velveteen Bunny (matte ivory) into my tear duct, with the same brush.

Then, using my Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow brush, I pressed Chinchilla (light warm brown) onto my eye lid & into my crease.

And, using the clean side of the same Bobbi Brown brush. I applied Coffee Bean (dark brown) onto my outer half of my lid, into my crease, and lower lashes.

With my MAC 217 brush, I blended out any harsh lines from Coffee Bean in my crease.

Then, I lined my upper lash line with Bare Escentuals Buxoms lashliner in Suede, using my Smashbox Arched Brush.

Using my lovely Shiseido Eye Curler, I carefully curled my eye lashes.

Lastly, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Special Effects Mascara in Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment