Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Leaf Inspired Eye Tutorial

The colorful leaves on the trees inspired me to come up with this stunning golden, greenish-brown, Fall eye tutorial.


All the eye shadows I used in this eye look come from the Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette.
First, I primed my entire eye area with LORAC's Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.




And using my Smashbox #3 brush I swept Too Faced In The Buff (matte ivory) into my inner corners & brow.

Then, with my MAC 217 brush I blended Too Faced Label Whore (metallic brown blue indecentest) into my crease & blending up.

With my Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow brush I patted Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eyeshadow in Nice Stems! (golden clovers) to half my inner lid and a little into the crease & my inner bottom lash line. 

Then with the clean side of the same Bobbi Brown brush I applied Too Faced's Lovey Dovey (sable brown shimmer) to my outer side of my lid, a little into my crease, and my lower lash line.

And I lined my upper lash line with Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Maya (brown).

But, I lined my waterline with MAC's Powerpoint Eyeliner in Tealo (teal).

Using, my amazing Shiseido Eye Curler, I carefully curled my eye lashes.

Lastly, I coated my lashes with LORAC's Special Effects Mascara in Black.

*Hit the +1 Button if you heart vivid, fall inspired eye looks!! And don't 4get to FOLLOW!!

1 comment: