Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cranberry Eye Tutorial

This festive eye look is great for the holidays.  And will simply captivate attention.
First, I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance Primer
Then, using my MAC 275 brush I swept MAC's White Frost eyeshadow, (vivid white shimmer) under my eyebrow & inner tear duct. 

With my MAC 239 brush, I patted Too Faced Eyeshadow Socialite (pink copper) onto my entire eyelid.

And with my MAC 217 brush I applied MAC's Club Eyeshadow (red-brown, green pearl) to my crease & lower lashline.

With the same MAC 217 brush I popped MAC's Carbon eyeshadow (intense black) just to the outer corner of my eye.

Then, I lined my upper lash line with Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Maya (brown).

But, I lined my waterline with MAC's Powerpoint Eyeliner in Tealo (teal).

Using, my amazing Shiseido Eye Curler, I carefully curled my eye lashes.

Then, I coated my lashes in Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara.

*Hit the +1 button if you heart Festive, Stunning, Holiday Eye Looks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment