Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fun, Flirty, Party Eye Tutorial

Who doesn't want to stand out at a party?  This is a fun, flirty eye tutorial that is great for special occasions.  (Like this New Years Eve!!)
Most of the colors used in this amazing eye look is achieved by UD Naked Eyeshadow palette. Below are links for your chance in winning the UD Palette.

The first thing you want to do, if you want your eye makeup to last all night while you are celebrating, is prime your eye.
So, I primed my entire eye area with Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Then, with my Smashbox #3 brush I swept Urban Decay's Virgin eyeshadow in Virgin (nude satin) from my inner tear duct up to my eyebrow.

With, my MAC #239 brush I patted Too Faced Eyeshadow Smoking Jacket (black plum) onto my entire eye lid.

And, with my MAC #217 brush I blended Urban's Decay's Gunmetal eyeshadow (dark grey metallic) into my crease & lower lash line.

With, the same MAC #217 brush, I popped Urban Decay's Creep eyeshadow (black metallic) into my outer corner.

And, I lined my upper lash line & my waterline with MUFE's Aqua Eye Pencil in Black.

Then, lastly I sprayed my Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow brush with MAC's Fix + Spray.  And then dipped my brush into Make Up For Ever's Glitter #4.  Which i patted all over my lid & a little into the crease.  For a more fun flirty look.

Then I curled my eyelashes with the lovely Shiseido Eyeshadow Curler.

Lastly I coated my eye lashes with Benefits Bad Gal Lash Mascara in Black.

*If you heart this Fun, Flirty, Party eye looks hit the +1 button below!! And don't 4get to FOLLOW & Feel free to comment or request an eye look!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2g_AwrAJk
http://amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com/2011/11/huge-1000-subscriber-makeup-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment